Plymouth Tax Planning
Plymouth Tax Planning and Preparation
Basic Tax Returns
Schultz, CPA considers basic tax return prep to include Federal Form 1040, Schedule A, Schedule B and MI Form 1040. Often clients with a basic tax return will also have college tuition or daycare expenses. We are happy to sit down and help you with this type of income tax return preparation. Our fixed fee for this type of income tax return prep is $310.
Complex Tax Returns
Schultz, CPA works with business owners, real estate investors, the high net worth and net income, trust beneficiaries and stock investors. Individuals who fall into these categories tend to have complex tax returns and tax issues. We have processed thousands of returns that require tax expertise. When you speak with a staff member about your complex tax issue, you will find that they have worked previously with clientele who have certain issues as yours. The Schultz CPA staff typically does not have to reinvent the wheel when a client comes in with a new issue for themselves.
- Efficient us of the tax brackets
- Taking advantage of retirement saving.
- Education credits and knowing when the phase out
- Properly using deferred compensation
- Knowing with real estate losses are not deductible
- Understanding when Social Security Benefits become taxable
- Knowing when the Child Tax Credit phases out.
- Knowing how AMT impacts certain tax deductions.
- Section 179 and how is affects the profit of our small business
- How SE tax affects your return
- What the impact of the ACA will be on a return.
Other Business Accounting and Tax Services
We provide, accounting, bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, Quickbooks support, payroll processing, financial statement audit, review and compilation, business tax return preparation as well.
Tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.