Many small business choose and Quickbooks advisor who can help them with their businesses accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and budgets. Schultz & Associates, CPA is a Quickbooks Pro adviser. Many of our staff have been working with it since its inception. All of our accounting staff know and understand the nuances of QuickBooks. We are currently assisting clients in Canton, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Plymouth, Ferndale, Southfield, Farmington, Northville and the rest of southeast Michigan.
Quickbooks Pro Accountants Copy
The Quickbooks Pro Accountants Copy is easy to upload to our client portal. From our office we can make the necessary month end adjustments to your accounting and when complete we can post it back to our web portal where you can download it and apply the changes to your copy of Quickbooks. You can continue to use Quickbooks while we make these changes. We are ready to be your Quickbooks advisor. We can also use the accountant’s copy to do your monthly bank reconciliation for you.
Small business owners love the idea of online QuickBooks advisor. Owners of small businesses often need flexibility and often like the idea of doing their bookkeeping work at home. But they also want the flexibility to be able to review the numbers while at the office. The problem is that QuickBooks online does not have all of the report options that come with non-cloud versions.
QuickBooks online also comes with the ability to process payroll as do all version of QuickBooks. But it seems that it is best suited for businesses without employees, and who have less than 25 transactions per month. And industries who keep inventory in their accounting software will do be to go with a non cloud version
Quickbooks Advisor Tips
- It is easy to turn a reoccurring transaction or payment into a Memorized Transaction. QuickBooks allows user’s to pick a reoccurring date for memorized transactions to post.
- Class Tracking in QuickBooks is a great way to separate revenue and expenses by depart. Class Tracking also works well when accounting for multiple rental properties.
- QuickBooks bank reconciliation function is easy to use. There is not need to rely on your online banking.
- QuickBooks can easily change your accounting from cash basis to accrual basis.
- When there are vendor that are no longer being used, Quickbooks allows for them to be marked inactive.
What does QuickBooks Offer
QuickBooks offers The following desktop software:
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks POS
QuickBook can offer the following for your business
- Automated check printing
- Billing Tracking
- Bank Reconciliation features
- Sync with your bank
- Sync with your credit cards