A Michigan CPA Firm
Schultz & Associates, CPA addresses your business accounting, tax, and compliance needs.
One of the top rated local CPA firms, Schultz & Associates, CPA assist clients with businesses’ accounting and income tax services. Often, transactions that appear to be ordinary to clients have tax and accounting consequences that never occurred to them. Schultz & Associates helps clients navigate through issues so that the client has a full understanding of the decisions they will have to make.
Schultz, CPA provides services to hundreds of small businesses located throughout the Metro Detroit area. They are experienced with multi-state income tax filings for corporations, partnerships, LLC’s, PLC’s, PLLC’s, limited partnerships, S-Corporations and consolidated operating entities, with ownership held by domestic or foreign individuals or entities.
Schultz, CPA can also provide your business with professional looking financial statements with proper note disclosures for internal and external use. They can provide either a compilation, review or audit report, and will help you to decide what makes the most sense for your particular type of operation.
Our experienced CPA‘s and accountants can also help with the following:
- Midsize Companies
- Real Estate
- Small Business
- Start-Up Companies
- Condominium Associations
Tips for Businesses
- An election can be made to expense 100% of the purchase price of capital equipment in the year of purchase.
- Limited Liability Companies can elect to be taxed as an S-Corporation.
- Compiled financial statements are often necessary when applying for a business loan. Sometimes an audit or review is needed.
- Your business plan should be a fluid document.
- U.S. businesses who have foreign ownership often end up filing Form 1120 for tax purposes.
- Have a written policy for collecting your accounts receivable / money.
We’d love to meet you, learn about your business, and give you some information that will help you make your business a success. So give us a call and we’ll get started!
Local CPA Firms Staff