Tax and Accounting for Chiropractor
Accountant for Chiropractor
We have helped various Chiropractors throughout Metropolitan Detroit and the rest of Michigan with accounting, bookkeeping, payroll , tax preparation, planning and advisory. accounting and taxes. We have advised and consulted on various tax compliance and tax planning questions.
Chiropractor Tax Support and Advisory
Whether you are an individual, self-employed small business, C or S Corporation, PLC, Partnership, or Professional Corporation, our experience allows us to development tax strategies that take advantage of new tax laws and legislation. We keep our clients informed of changes and make sure that you the client understand the changes and implications it has on your profession.
Chiropractor Accounting, and Tax Support Services
- Chiropractor accounting
- Tax return preparation
- Tax planning
- Tax advantage strategies for Chiropractor Professional Corporation’s and PLC’s
- Individual income tax return preparation and planning
- Payroll tax preparation
- Payroll processing
- Retirement planning advisory
- Estate planning issues
Chiropractor Locations Currently Served
- Ann Arbor
- Garden City
- Royal Oak
- Van Buren
Tax Tips for Chiropractor’s
2. Fund Retirement – Even if you never plan to retire. Fund your retirement. The contribution saves current taxes and the account grows tax free.
3. 179 Equipment – Section 179 of tax code let’s us immediately expense capital equipment in the year of purchase. This expense is available even if the equipment is financed.
4. Track you Business Miles – While commuting miles are not deductible, business trips are. Keep a mileage log.
5. Continuing Education – Training and education needed to keep up with your industry is deductible.